Last year, The Deathly Hallows Part 1, the first half of the final chapter of the Harry Potter saga was released. This year, the massively long-awaited conclusion returns: Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 continues from the events at the end of part 1, and brings the whole story to a suspense-filled close. The daring trio, Harry, Ron & Hermione (Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint & Emma Watson) return, to find Voldermort’s remaining Horcruxes, in a race against time, whilst at the same time the whole of Hogwarts is in an all-out battle against Voldermort and his army.
Above all this however, is the final showdown between two of the most powerful wizards of all time: Harry Potter & Voldermort, in a concluding battle to end all, and only one can survive…
I’m pretty sure a lot of you have read the books and already know what happens, but for the sake of those of us who have not, please keep your mouth zipped as to the juicy spoilers which are heading our way. Here is the brand new trailer for the upcoming big-screen finale, which is set to be the movie of 2011:
Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is set to hit cinemas world-wide on July 15th. This will most definitely be a movie to watch.
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (benjaminste.in)
- ‘Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2′ Trailer Is Here! [VIDEO] (socialitelife.com)
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2: First Official Trailer [Video] (geeksaresexy.net)
- New Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 Trailer (epicbrew.net)
- New Trailer for HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS – PART 2 (collider.com)