The Dark Knight Rises Update: Josh Stewart Joins CastPosted: June 14, 2011
The latest ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ news is that actor, Josh Stewart (‘The Collector’) has been added to the cast of the up-coming Christopher Nolan Bat-flick. However, his role is currently down as unspecified. Reports also indicate that Stewart will be the last person to join the cast for this movie, meaning that a bigger picture of the movie and its storyline as a whole may be easier to build and speculate on. It’s nice to know that the cast is finally complete, and whether Stewart’s role will be of any importance or not, this movie will be amazing, and I cannot wait for it.
Although the main roles in the movie seem to be taken, it doesn’t seem like there would be any space for Stewart to have a largely significant role anyway; however, Nolan is known to always have a few tricks up his sleeve…well, I say tricks, but I really mean amazing surprises…
The Dark Knight Rises, will amongst others, star Christian Bale (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Anne Hathaway (Selina Kyle/Catwoman), Tom Hardy (Bane), Gary Oldman (Jim Gordon), and Michael Caine (Alfred Pennyworth). The movie is expected to his the big screens on 20th July of 2012.
By Manpreet Singh
- The Dark Knight Rises Update: New Wayne Manor found in Nottingham (moviehart.wordpress.com)
- ‘The Dark Knight Rises’ Adds Josh Stewart To Cast (splashpage.mtv.com)
- The Dark Knight Rises Update: Bane Image Leaked (moviehart.wordpress.com)
- The Dark Knight Rises Update: Matthew Modine To Play Bad Guy? (moviehart.wordpress.com)
- The Dark Knight Rises: Batman and Bane Fight Scene Leaked? (moviehart.wordpress.com)
- The Dark Knight Rises – Rumour, and Possible Plot Detail ( POSSIBLE SPOILER ) (moviehart.wordpress.com)